We are seeking a Service Advisor with a positive attitude and the ambition to succeed!
This person will develop relationships of trust with our customers that will last for life. The Service Advisor will understand that customer satisfaction is the priority for the dealership and treats everyone in a fashion that promotes this ideal.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan, comprehensive training and mentoring, and a positive and supportive working environment.
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization
- A pleasant and outgoing manner
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Previous Reynolds and Reynolds experience an asset
- Valid G Driver's License and clean Driver's Abstract
What YOU will be doing:
- Act as the dealership's first line customer relations and service representative
- Responsible for scheduling work in the service department
- Sell recommended or required work to customers
Car Nation Canada's Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You'll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities.
We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
Do not delay - Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity Employer.