Autoshow contest Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The Car Nation Canada AutoShow Contest ("Contest") is open to residents of Ontario, aged 19 years or older, excluding employees and immediate family members of Car Nation Canada umbrella of dealerships, and any affiliates or partners associated with the Contest.
- The Contest begins on January 1st and ends on February 14th ("Contest Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59 pm on February 14th, 2024.
How to Enter:
- Participants can enter the Contest through Car Nation Canada umbrella of dealerships by filling out a form on the official Contest pages.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
- The winner will be contacted on February 15th, 2024.
- The winner will be contacted directly through the method provided during entry.
- The winner will receive two tickets to the Canadian International AutoShow in 2024.
- The winner will also receive a $500 prepaid Visa gift card.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Contest.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Car Nation Canada reserves the right to disqualify any entries that are incomplete, illegible, or violate any of the Contest rules.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items.
- Car Nation Canada reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest at any time.
- Limit one entry per person.
Release and Limitation of Liability:
- By participating in the Contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless Car Nation Canada and umbrella of dealerships, its affiliates, partners, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or use of the prizes.
- By entering the Contest, participants consent to the use of their name and likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- The Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario. Any disputes arising under or in connection with the Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Contest, please contact us here.
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
Car Nation Canada reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.