We are seeking a Receptionist to join our team!
The Receptionist's role is to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, to deliver prompt and courteous service and demonstrate the utmost professionalism as the front line staff within the dealership. The Receptionist is also responsible for vehicle maintenance of inventory, processing sales transactions, and ensuring that all data is correctly and accurately received and distributed into the computer.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan, comprehensive training and mentoring, and a positive and supportive working environment.
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Dealership experience in a Receptionist's role is an asset
- Familiarity in answering a multi-telephone line system
- Experience with Reynolds and Reynolds and vehicle licensing
- A pleasant, outgoing and professional demeanor - whether in person, by telephone, or via email
- Recognition that quality customer service is important to the successful operation of this business
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
What YOU will be doing:
- Check switchboard voicemail as required each day and forward messages to appropriate person
- Filing and sorting of invoices for Parts and Service as required
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date Garage Register according to MTO regulations
- Stock in newly purchased vehicles or traded-in vehicles and stock out sold and delivered units
- Create receipts according to company procedure using Reynolds generated receipts
- Assist the Business Office with vehicle licensing, sending documents via courier to banks and other financial institutions, and any other various duties
- Perform basic banking functions
Car Nation Canada Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You'll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities.
We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
DO NOT DELAY! APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer.