Corrosion Control Module
What is a Corrosion Management System?
Vehicle corrosion is an electrochemical process involving the deterioration of steel because of its reaction with the environment.
Car Nation Canada has the DK 9000 Corrosion Management System which combines electronically controlled pulse-impressed current and sacrificial anode technology to control the increased flow of electrons away from steel.
Corrosion Management System? Dual Bodyguard Technology
The state-of-the art microprocessor module impresses a safe and controlled direct current pulse of electricity to polarize the steel and reduce corrosion.
In addition to the impressed current method of protection, the control module offers an extra level of corrosion prevention. The control module sacrificial anodes possess a lower corrosion potential than steel and a naturally higher positive charge than the vehicle body and thereby become consumed by corrosion, ahead of the vehicle's steel.
This is the most innovative and cost effective system for all car owners who wish to protect their investment.
Vehicle Security - Anti-Theft Marking System
Car Nation Canada is committed to customer satisfaction! We offer our valuable customers the best options available to protect their investments. Your new or pre-owned vehicle is one of the most important investments that you will make in your life. We understand how important your vehicle is, and we want to help you protect your vehicle, and your investment. The best time to buy a new vehicle is when you know that you're getting a great value for a top quality vehicle and your automobile security is covered. Whether you're buying a new Ford vehicle, a new Kia vehicle, or a pre-owned vehicle, Car Nation Canada dealerships will protect your investment.
A wide variety of vehicle security systems are available. Car Nation Canada has an exclusive Anti-Theft Marking System which is a highly effective theft deterrent. Anti-Theft labels are adhered to glass panels with unique serial numbers which let potential thieves know that your vehicle is easy to trace, locate and identify. In the unlikely event that your vehicle is stolen, or damaged in a collision, the Car Nation Canada Anti-Theft Marking System makes it easy to replace your vehicle.
Upon the unfortunate event of an unrecovered vehicle theft, or damage due to theft, simply contact the Car Nation Canada dealership where you purchased your vehicle. You will receive a credit towards your replacement vehicle purchase according to the terms outlined in the Anti-Theft Marking System Dealer Loyalty Guarantee contract.
Paint Sealant - Guaranteed to Protect Your Paint against Fading or Oxidation
- Bonds to the surface completely sealing the paint.
- Creates a smooth, durable finish that protects your vehicle against the harsh Canadian environment.
- Protects and enhances your vehicle's clear coat with no requirement for waxing or reapplication.
- Preserves the look of your vehicle and its resale value.
Fabric Protection - Guaranteed To Protect Your Fabric from Staining
- Ensures easy clean-up of spills to avoid permanent staining.
- Penetrates each individual fiber to repel moisture and dirt, while the treated fabric remains open and breaths.
- Will not alter the color or texture of your fabric or leave any residual odor.
Rust Spray - Guaranteed to Stop Rust Perforation
- Seals your vehicle's inner body metal surfaces
- Stops rust perforation from the inside out.
- High pressure spray application ensures that all inner body panels are treated without drilling any holes.
- Lengthens the life and structural integrity of your vehicle
- Preserves the appearance and value of your vehicle.
Tire and Rim Protection - Guarantees the Damage Caused by Road Hazards
- Flat tire repair, replacing un-repairable tires or rims if damaged and won't hold air.
- All related taxes and levies, no deductible.
- Mounting, balancing, installation plus covers original or replacement tires.
- Available for all new and used vehicles.
Best Rust Protection on the Market
A non-removable, police traceable identification code is permanently imprinted onto selected body panels of your vehicle. The identification code is registered into a national database that is cross-referenced to the manufacturer's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), the selling dealership, and the vehicle's owner.
Visible warning decals on the driver and front passenger windows identify the vehicle as being registered with a national theft prevention company. These decals warn thieves that the vehicle's key components are marked.
Security protection also aids in recovering stolen vehicles and assists you with related expenses, while discouraging thieves from stealing marked vehicles.