We are now HIRING a Lot Attendant to join our team!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan, free comprehensive training and mentoring, and a positive and supportive working environment. Come and work for our top performing, high volume dealerships - join our winning team!
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational abilities
- A pleasant and outgoing manner
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission
- Valid G Class Ontario Provincial Driver's License and clean Driver's Abstract
What YOU will be doing:
- Maintain lot organization
- Arrange vehicles on car display areas as directed by management
- Inspect new vehicles when they arrive on the delivery truck and note any damage if applicable
- Shuttle driving, as required
Car Nation Canada's Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You'll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities.
We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
DO NOT DELAY - APPLY TODAY!!
We are an equal opportunity employer