Georgetown Kia Superstore
Northway Ford Lincoln
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our team!
The Sales Manager is responsible for the development and continuous support of all sales staff and procedures for the dealership. Encouraging positive attitudes and facilitating employee needs is an ongoing requirement. He or she will also assist the General Manager in the day-to-day operations of the dealership.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan, comprehensive training and mentoring, and a positive and supportive working environment.
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Demonstrated effective time management and organization skills
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills with the ability to lead and motivate individuals
- Robust interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner while working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in F&I is a definite asset
- A valid Ontario G-Class Driver's License and clean Driver's Abstract
What YOU will be doing:
- Manage the performance of the store's staff and management through effective key performance indicators, targets, goal settings as appropriate
- Increases management's/staff's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers/sales staff
- Conduct daily continuous improvement training
- Responsible for conducting daily lot walk to ensure impeccable quality control
- Review the daily journal - readjustments where required
Car Nation Canada's Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You'll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities.
We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Do not delay! Apply today!