We are seeking a motivated, customer-focused and results-driven Business Manager to join our team!
The Business Manager is responsible for planning and implementing a high level of sales penetration of products offered for sale in a manner which ensures long-term customer satisfaction and repeat business. This involves planning and implementing strategies for success, which are compatible with the existing business sales policies, procedures and objectives.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan, comprehensive training and mentoring, and a positive and supportive working environment.
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Experience selling insurance, warranties or after-market products a definite asset
- Financial institution experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds
- Valid Ontario G class Driver's License and a clean Driver's Abstract
- OMVIC license
What YOU will be doing:
- Achieve acceptable levels of sales penetration of products
- Prepare all documentation connected with the sale and delivery of vehicles
- Verify insurance on all customers' vehicles and any other transactions
- Follow up on proceeds from finance sources to ensure prompt payment
- Provide Product Advisors with information to support the finance and insurance office
- Process credit applications as required
- Prepare financing and legal documentation for the purchase of vehicles/aftermarket products
- Create and sustain solid business relationships with lending institutions and customers in order to create repeat business
Car Nation Canada's Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You'll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities.
We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
DO NOT DELAY - APPLY TODAY!!
We are an equal opportunity employer