Paul Tavernese talks you through the deployable running boards on and off (Step Bars) in a 2010 Lincoln Navigator.
Posted on Feb 2nd, 2010 under How-ToRelated Articles
- How to not get Hair in your Face while driving a ConvertibleHow to not get Hair in your Face while in a 2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Ways to keep your hair out of your face while driving a convertible (in this video a 2010 Ford Mus
- 2010 Lincoln MKS – How the Reverse Sensors work2010 Lincoln MKS - Safety Sensors Demonstration How the reverse sensors work - the closer you get to the object, the faster it beeps, and when you hear a solid line of sound -
- 2010 Ford Fusion – How to Adjust the Headlight – CarNationCanada.com A step by step tutorial on how to adjust the headlight setting on the 2010 Ford Fusion. This video is brought to you by Northway Ford, a Car Nation Canada dealership. For mor
- 2010 Ford Fusion SEL – How to Change the Time – CarNationCanada.com A step by step tutorial on how to change the time on the 2010 Ford Fusion. This video is brought to you by Northway Ford, a Car Nation Canada dealership. For more info on thi
- How to Use Service at NorthwayChris talks you through how to use the Service Drive-Thru at Northway Ford, Brantford, Ontario, Car Nation Canada. Keeps you warm in the winter and dry in the rain, and also w
- Green News
- Win Big
Like our Facebook Page!