Fun 2012 Nissan Juke Video
If you live in the Niagara area, and you don’t love to drive, you’re in the wrong place. With Summer on its way, it’s time to start thinking about catching a Bills game across the river, or driving up to Toronto for the Jays home opener. And, the Nissan Juke is just the car to do the job, it’s fun and functional. We can’t promise you a ride like one in the video below, but with a turbocharge engine standard in all trims, you’ll get the VROOM sound you’re craving!
2012 Nissan Juke Features:
- 1.6-litre Direct Injection Gasoline (DIGTM) turbo 4-cylinder engine
- Front-Wheel DriveÂ or All-Wheel Drive Available
- Xtronic CVTÂ® with Sport mode or 6-speed manual transmission
- 17″ Aluminum-alloy wheels
- Turning radius of a Cooper Mini but with more space inside