2013 Nissan 370Z Debuts
It’s not the best time of year, in St. Catharines, to be cruising a 370Z. But, that’s OK since, the new 2013 Nissan 370Z won’t be available at Collins Nissan until this June, 2012. Like previous model years, the 2013 370Z will again be available in coupe, roadster and high-performance NISMO form.
2013 370Z Powertrain is Unchanged
The engine will be the same 332-hp 3.7-liter V6 with either six-speed manual or seven-speed automatic. If you need more horsepower than that, you’ll have to buy yourself a Nissan GT-R with 530 horsepower and 448 lb-ft of torque.
2013 Styling Changes
The 2013 model year for 370Z doesn’t hold any big surprises. The exterior only gets some minor changes. Nissan is following the old adage: “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!”.
- Two new exterior colors – Magma Red(featured in the image above) and Midnight Blue
- Updated front fascia with vertical LED daytime running lights
- Red reflector added to rear fascia (replaces previous black center cover)
- Revised 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (Sport Package equipped models)
- New 18-inch wheels for 370Z Coupe
- Red-finished brake calipers (Sport Package equipped models)
- Dark-finish fuel gauge trim
- Euro-tuned shock absorbers (Sport Package equipped models)
Pricing for the 2013 370Z
Nissan has not released any pricing for new model, but when it does go on sale in June, it isn’t expected to change much from the 2012 addition.
Check out the 2012 Nissan 370Z
If you can’t wait until the Summer time, come in to our St. Catharines dealership, Collins Nissan.